- Product Owner and information architect for open source DistributiveLearning.Guru, Virtual Academy (interactive educational gaming environment). Responsible for all aspects of product planning/management, including: needs analysis, requirements collection, stakeholder management, release planning and financial controls/reporting.
- Scrum Master and Augmented Reality Designer for WAHL Magic Clip 5000, iOS marketing platform. Coordinated and facilitated a team of 4 Unity 3D, iOS, and Augmented Reality developers.
- Agile coach and project management specialist. Providing Agile organizational consulting services to assist defence contractor teams in the transition from traditional (waterfall) project management processes to Agile processes and the Scrum framework. Specifically for the design, development and management of S1000D interactive electronic technical publications (IETP).
- Independent Agile Consultant providing strategic technical program planning and implementation services under contract to SPAWAR-LANT for the Mine Resistant Ambush Protection (MRAP) FoV, intelligent data management framework and the interactive electronic technical publication (IETP) initiative.
- E-Learning and interactive help system developer for the SPAWAR, Intelligent Technical Data Framework (ITDF) system.
- Business Process Analyst and Risk Analyst for PTC ArborText S1000D implementation requirements lead for SPAWAR-LANT for the Mine Resistant Ambush Protection (MRAP) FoV.
- Principal web service and information architect for online MRAP maintenance video library and Electronic Performance Support System (EPSS)
- Principal web service and application architect/developer for the Collaborative Operational Mapping, Planning and Simulation System (COMPASS) for geo-location and imagery management
- Product Portfolio Manager for all software, information management systems, e-learning, knowledge management, and business intelligence products/projects
- RFP and proposal manager for multiple contract acquisition efforts resulting in over $20M in contract revenue realized.
- Contract manager for multiple sole source and IDIQ contracts. Average contract value of $3-5M.
- Introduced Agile methodology and processes, organized Agile/Scrum teams and Scrum Master/Project Coordinators to address multiple simultaneous projects and clients
- Formulated corporate distance and e-learning, information management, and business intelligence development strategies
- Developed internal Project Coordinator/Manager training integrating Kanban and Scrum processes
- Coached internal Project Coordinators in Agile/Scrum processes
- Managed multiple multimillion dollar e-learning/distance learning contracts for SPAWAR, NAVAIR, Navy Medicine Online, Clinical Information Technology Program Office (CITPO), and the Executive Information Decision Support Program Office (EIDS)
- Designed SPAWAR Secure Interactive Distance Learning System (SIDL)
- Product Owner NAVAIR Classified Courseware Delivery System (CCODES)
- Architect/Product Owner for SPAWAR Advanced Distributive Learning System (SPAWAR ADL)
- Architect/Product Owner for SPAWAR Electronic Performance Support System (EPSS)
- Received several letters of commendation and recognition from SPAWAR, NAVAIR, and Global Center for Security Cooperation
RWD Technology (Baltimore, MD)
eLearning Specialist & Project Manager ( 9/2000 – 10/2001)
- Technical Project Manager for SAP and Oracle ERP systems and e-learning projects
- Technical Team Lead for SAP UK e-learning portal development
- Project Manager for Coca-Cola Corporation Oracle Customer Relation Management e-learning training project
- Technical Manager for W.W. Grainger SAP e-learning implementation project
- Technical Manager for Exp@nets SAP e-learning development project for employee self service software
- Received letter of commendation/recognition from Coca-Cola
PenCraft Interactive Inc. (Lexington Park, MD)
Project Manager/Web Architect Consultant (6/1999 – 9/2000)
- Project Manager and Senior Web Developer for Advanced Distributive Learning Systems
- Coordinated and managed multiple instructional systems design teams and web development teams
- Principal architect for SPAWAR Secure Learning Management System (LMS)
- Received letter of commendation/recognition from SPAWAR
Tracor/GEC Marconi North America (California, MD)
Training Specialist IV (6/1996 – 6/1999)
- Rapidly promoted from Technical Writer to Training Specialist IV over three years
Senior designer/developer and technical lead for multimedia and advanced learning systems for the C4I Systems Division
- Computer Based Training (CBT) developer
- Web Based Training (WBT) developer
- Developed internal WBT training program for multimedia developers
Maryland Army National Guard (5/1986 – 5/1993)
- (11B) Light Infantry Reconnaissance Scout in HHC 1/115 29th Light Infantry Division
- (12B) D Company 121st Engineer Battalion